Tuesday, November 8

Who said that?

Give it a try. Guess who will be next Saturday, 11/11/2011, at the picture. She is the woman who said:
"A career is born in public, talent in privacy."
"I've always felt those articles somehow reveal more about the writers than they do about me."
"I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love."
"I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I am strong enough to know people make mistakes."
"If I play a stupid girl, and ask a stupid question, I've got to follow it through. What am I supposed to do, look intelligent?"
"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."
"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutly boring."
"Some people have been unkind. If I say I want to grow as an actress, they look at my figure. If I say I want to develop, to learn my craft, they laugh. Somehow they don't expect me to be serious about my work."
"It takes a smart brunette to play a dumb blonde."
"I've often stood silent at a party for hours listening to my movie idols turn into dull and little people."
"They think I'm crazy, ... But trust me, I'm 100 percent there."
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."
"My illusions didn't have anything to do with being a fine actress. I knew how third rate I was. I could actually feel my lack of talent, as if it were cheap clothes I was wearing inside. But, my God, how I wanted to learn, to change, to improve!"
If you want you can play this funny BBC's "Who said that?".
Update: November, 14
Nobody is curious to know the woman so I'll leave it till someone asks: Who said that?
Maybe a prize?