Saturday, November 5

I need a real acoustic guitar

Doll play guitar
I asked for encouragement
here to keep playing the guitar. Thanks to all of those who encouraged me.
It is amazing but it is already part of my day practicing the chords and try playing songs. I came across with the F chord and I didn't give up.
Now I need to have a real acoustic guitar because the one I'm using, a Brazilian terrible brand "Tonante", must not be used by anyone because it does not tune. Yes. It was given to me by a friend and I just wanted to see if I was going to succeed in the "will" department. I did.
I'm determined to learn and I have a eight years plan: I will be playing what I like in 2020. You will see. Even if I stop blogging, I don't know what is going to happen, in November, 5, 2020, if this blog is still online, I'll post a video playing.
Learning a musical instrument should be part of the official education but the power of music is underestimated by educators and governments.
A person with Alzheimer disease who knows how to play an instrument can forget the name of their family members but will keep playing.
Learning an instrument when one is young helps some cognitive functions that is developed only by practicing and studying and it helps creativity which is necessary in all fields of human life. Even in science. It last forever if studied till a certain level even if the practice is interrupted, and, it feels soooooo goooood!